In addition to offering delivery inside your home or office, 360 Security Products also offers safe relocation services. If you plan on selling or moving, don’t leave your safe behind! We can pick up your safe in our discreet delivery truck and professionally transport it to your new address or business.
We provide moving services throughout the Southeast; from Southern Florida to Eastern Tennessee and everything in between, we've got you covered!
In between moves???
We also provide temporary safe storage!
Call for a quote today!
For some people, a safe is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, so most of us have no idea how to move a safe. A safe could easily weigh 500 lbs or more. Because of its sheer size and bulk, it can be difficult and dangerous to move if you don't have the proper equipment or experience.
Having a professional safe-moving team deliver and install your safe is the easiest and safest option. It takes the hassle out of trying to find someone to help you and gathering all the equipment you'll need to get the job done. But most importantly, hiring a professional safe mover reduces the risk of injuring yourself or damaging your new safe, truck, or home. Safe movers are another wise protection investment.
Our network of professional safe movers has the experience and equipment needed to deliver your safe and install it in your home or business. There are several benefits to having a professional team of movers deliver your new safe. These pros:
● Always take precautions to avoid damaging your home, property, and furnishings.
● Are insured in the unlikely event that your safe or property experience any damage during the move.
● Can get your safe into your home without injuring themselves, you or your family members.
● Can identify potential issues that could complicate getting your safe into your building, such as narrow entryways and hallways, tight turns, or stairs that might not be able to support the weight of a safe.
● Have the specialized equipment needed to get the job done, including lifting devices and motorized hand trucks, padded blankets, and felt pads to protect the safe and your floors.
The prices listed at on our site are for pickup only. There is an extra charge for curbside delivery and installation. The cost to deliver or move a safe will vary depending on factors like these:
● How much your safe weighs and its dimensions
● The distance to your home or business
● Where the safe will be placed in your home
Standard delivery includes:
● A team of up to 3 experienced safe movers
● Insurance that covers your safe and property if any damage occurs during delivery ● Specialized moving equipment and truck
● Travel time, tolls, and time needed to complete delivery
- Additional charges will be added to the standard delivery and installation fee for issues like these:
● Distances of more than 25 miles from the store
● Factors like having to move the safe over varied terrain
● Installation that includes bolting the safe to the floor
● Moving the safe up multiple floors and/or stair landings
● Removing doors, molding or stair railings
● Tight turns in narrow passageways
Before scheduling a delivery, you should already know where you want your safe to go.It is also a good idea to have an alternate location in case your first choice won't work once the movers arrive with your safe.
When choosing a location, you should base your decision on making it more difficult for a burglar to easily access your safe or remove it (using tools like pry bars or cutting torches to gain entry.) If you install your safe in your garage or workshop, you should really consider bolting it down to the concrete floor to prevent a team of burglars from being able to cart it away.
Choosing to install your safe in a room on the upper level of your home and bolting it to the floor will make it more difficult for "smash and grab" burglars who are not equipped with safe-moving equipment.
We are ready, able, and willing to assist you in scheduling your safe delivery or relocating an existing safe. But to receive an accurate price quote, you will need to provide as much information as you can about where the safe will go so we can understand how to move your safe.
● How many steps/stairs are involved and whether the safe needs to be moved up or down to travel over them
● Photos that show your property's approach, doors, the paths movers will need to take through your home/business, and the room where the safe is going
● The floor where the safe will be installed (basement, main floor, or second/third floor)
● The more information, the better. Pictures & measurements are invaluable!
When you choose us to deliver and install your new safe, here are a few things you can expect:
● A low-profile experience that will keep the delivery of your safe private
● An on-time delivery. If delays are unavoidable, you will be updated to minimize your inconvenience
● Delivery by a professional and fully-experienced crew of safe movers
● Installation of your safe involving any additional delivery services that you have chosen, such as bolting down your safe
● Instructions on how to use your safe so that you can begin using it right away
CONTACT US to provide a professional solution!